Advertisement

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mount Kinabalu..

MOUNT KINABALU the most precious assets to my state, Sabah.

Every time i outstation to Ranau, i would feel the joy able because i can see the Mount Kinabalu closer as it was i front of my eyes and anytime i can hold it with my hand. It so amazing.

The strong looks, mesmerizing beauty, attract every tourist who comes to Sabah. Frankly, I am very fortunate to work with the Sabah Tea because I can always see the beauty of Mount Kinabalu. I've climbed to the top once. A very expensive experience, though tired, but very worth it when you are on top.

The funny things is, others spend 6-7 hour to climb it. But me...hahahah!! tukoiiii... 12 hours!! Ngehehehehe.. I started at 8am and reach Laban Rata at 7.30pm... kwang~~kwang~~kwangg~~ yang lain sudah tidur lor..

Ask me to climb it for the 2nd time? ehmmmm...pikir dulu la.. during that time, i was just 68kg.. now im 75kg!! how can i bring this king-kong sized body up there???  Gila? Tapi kalau naik pakai elikopter.. sa mo la.. hahhahah!!

I Was there~~ O_O! 

View from our Sabah Tea' House



Woaaa..~ So nice..


1 comment:

  1. mcm palsu ja background ko tu tenny...kekekekek..jangan marahh nti kana lelongg hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete